[Mailman-Users] mailman, postfix, amavisd-new

probsd org probsdorg at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 08:17:17 CEST 2004

I realize this is somewhat off topic, but the
amavisd-new and postfix-users group are giving
conflicting info, and my hopes is that someone here
has the same setup and a solution.

I run postfix, mailman, and amavisd-new, using clamAV
and spamassassin. I noticed that when emails are sent
to a mailing list, content filtering from amavisd-new
happends BEFORE and AFTER injection causing duplicate
( sometimes way more ) emails to the list.

Thus, anyone on here using mailman, postfix,
amavids-new have any ideas on what to place in
main.cf, master.cf, or both to make content
filtering/virtual address mapping happen only once?

michael