[Mailman-Users] Reset All Users Disabled By Bouncing?

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Thu Apr 29 04:08:35 CEST 2004

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 09:14:38AM -0700, Hunter Hillegas wrote:
> Is there a way to reset all users that are set to nomail[B] to re-enable
> delivery?

This is the sort of thing that 'withlist' is good for.

> We have 20,000 members on our list on AOL, so doing it by hand sounds about
> as great as having my hand chopped off.

$ bin/withlist -l -i mylist
for member in m.getDeliveryStatusMembers((MailList.MemberAdaptor.BYBOUNCE,)):
    m.setDeliveryStatus(member, MailList.MemberAdaptor.ENABLED)
m.Save()
{ctrl-d}

You could even get a little more fancy and only reenable the
user if the m.getDeliveryStatusChangeTime(member) value is
"recent" enough.

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6