[Mailman-Users] Backup / Recover of Lists or mailman application.

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Wed Apr 28 17:31:33 CEST 2004

Ruben Franco wrote on Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:05:16 -0600:

> So does the "lists" sub-directory contain data for each individual list
> including rosters and digests?

you mean archives? They are in the archives directory. Just have a look at
your mailman directory. It's all quite clean and neatly arranged and
should be self-explaining. As for the members of the list, it looks like
they are in the lists directory as well. Probably in the config.pck. When
I last cloned a mailing list by copying the directory I got all the
members with it, so they must be there as well.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany