[Mailman-Users] Who Broken

Webmaster webmaster at pczero.net
Tue Apr 27 22:45:11 CEST 2004

I have a MM 2.13 list on a cPanel box.  When I go into the admin pages I
see there are in excess of 5,000 people subscribed to the list.  I send the
email to listname-request at domain.com with the 'who' command so I can get a
listing of subscribers but all I get is either a reply telling me the usage
of the 'who' command or an email with no addresses listed as being subscribed.

I have tried sending 'who' with and without the password.
I have tried sending 'who' as the subject and in the body.
I have tried setting the privacy option for view subscriptions to all three
values.

Any idea why I cannot get MM to send me the subscriber list?  I have this
client moving to a new server and they need a list of subscribers before
the move.

Thanks,
DB