[Mailman-Users] web gui disappeared after moving location...

Tim Walter mailman at emisnug.org.uk
Mon Apr 26 16:24:53 CEST 2004

Hi, I run Mailman on a RAQ4 and having run out of space I moved usr to
home using the usr2home.sh script successfully.

The lists seem to work fine again but the web gui pages
/mailman/admin/list/members etc have gone AWOL.  I am pretty sure they
are all there but for some reason not functioning/displaying.

Anyone any experience or able to tell me where these pages reside and
how to get them back again.  I suspect it might be a permissions thing
but am no expert.
--
Tim Walter
Emis NUG website  http://www.emisnug.org.uk/index.asp