[Mailman-Users] Question about CookHeaders

Bruce Embrey embrey at hood.edu
Mon Apr 26 22:53:29 CEST 2004

I have encountered a circumstance with Eudora users when receiving
messages with long subject lines from mailman lists. The subject line in
their email client is blank but if you open the message the entire
subject line appears on a line beneath the blank one. I was looking
through the CookHeaders.py script and saw the maxlinelen=78. What would
be the consequences of increasing this number to 80 or 85?

I am using mailman 2.1.1-5 on RedHat Linux 9.

Bruce

Bruce Edward Embrey : Linux Systems Manager
Campus Email Admin / NETREG : UNIX / Linux Administrator
Hood College : embrey at hood.edu : Phone (301)696-3927