[Mailman-Users] Creating a list of approved senders

mbonanno mbonanno at sas.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 26 19:16:34 CEST 2004

I want to know if there is an way to create a list of approved senders
that may be attached to multiple lists.  I  have about 120 lists, and I
need to allow the 35 or so people in my office to be able to post to any
of the 120 lists.  The problem is that people come and go in the office
so I would like a way to create a sort of "umbrella" list that could
then be placed in the list explicitly approved senders.  Therefore if
someone left and a new person came to the office I could simply swap the
names in one place, and have all 120 lists updated.

Thanks,
Michael