[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.5 release candidate 2

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Apr 26 18:31:33 CEST 2004

Installed the new tarball, upgrade from 2.1.4 to 2.1.5, no problems so
far.

A few things I noticed (already present earlier, not 2.1.5 specific, but
now I took note), should I report any of them via bugtracker or is this
intentional?

- all programs show up as "python" in top, would be nice to see them with
the "real" name which appears in ps
- empty cc in each mail
- Subject is wrapped too early for my taste (option for no wrapping?)
- QP is used for 8859-1 character set, although 8bit would be sufficient

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany