[Mailman-Users] cc problem

Alejandro Gomez ahgomez at dc.uba.ar
Fri Apr 23 19:47:11 CEST 2004

hello:
I've the same problem.
Did you find the way to fix it?
thanks in advance

you wrote:

List Users, I have just installed mailman on my linux box to support a
number of (mostly) announcement-only lists. I've followed the FAQ
regarding making my lists announce-only and everything seems to work
apart from one thing - when the message arrives with the recipient it
has the short description of the list and the list e-mail address in the
cc field of the message. Here's an example of a message header:
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:05:21 +0000 From: culturepromotions at
lists.cuttlefish.com
<http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users> To: info at
Cc: "The latest news from dub and reggae promotor Culture Promotions (1