[Mailman-Users] exporting real name list

Paul Phillips paulp at improving.org
Sun Apr 25 22:06:50 CEST 2004

I have a mailing list where real names are quite important.  I need to be
able to output the entire list of member addresses alongside their real
names.  I imagined list_members would have a flag to do this now that real
names are stored somewhere, but I can't see a way to do it.  The web
interface does not seem to provide any way to see the entire membership at
once or I could probably parse it out of the HTML (though that would seem
to be needlessly laborious.) Am I missing something simple?

Mailman is on debian stable, but running version 2.1.4-1.backports.org.1
from backports.org.  Thanks much for any assistance.

--
Paul Phillips      | Loose limps sink chips.
Moral Alien        |