[Mailman-Users] mailman doesnt find existing group

Christophe Zwecker doc at zwecker.de
Fri Apr 23 16:55:05 CEST 2004

Hi I get the following:

Apr 23 16:45:23 zer00 Mailman mail-wrapper: Failure to find group name
courier.  Try adding this group to your system, or re-run configure,
providing an existing group name with the command line option
--with-mail-gid.

well I DO have the group courier, its in group:
courier:*:62:

and courier is running as user/group courier

I dont understand why mailman doesnt see that ?

thx alot for any hints
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc at zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867
http://www.zwecker.de

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"