[Mailman-Users] Urgent... Cannot locate Mailing list

gordon at imagesofeden.com gordon at imagesofeden.com
Thu Apr 22 03:28:10 CEST 2004

To Whom It May Concern:

I am the owner/ webmaster of www.imagesofeden.com and just recently, the website was moved to a different IP address.  Ever since then, I cannot send e-mails to my mailing list gigdates at imagesofeden.com and I cannot get into the administration page to edit.  The mailing list has about 250-300 people on it and is very important.  Can you please help me with this?

ALSO, PLEASE REPLY TO ALL IN THIS E-MAIL SO I CAN GET THE RESPONSE AT MY WORK E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Thank you,
Gordon Tittsworth