[Mailman-Users] Bulk alteration of subscriber addresses

Tony Howat t.howat at linst.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 14:09:15 CEST 2004

Hi Mailman Users,

The organisation I'm working for is changing it's domain name. I need to
process all mailing lists on our MailMan system and alter the subscribed
addresses from our current domain to the new one, leaving external
subscriber addresses intact.

Has anyone done such a thing, or something similar? DB/python is not my
area, so any sample code to open a mailman database file and recurse
through subscribed addresses would be very useful.

--
Tony Howat
UNIX Network Administrator