[Mailman-Users] Attachment woes

Dan Lemkin dan at erdoc.org
Tue Apr 20 00:20:46 CEST 2004

Hi,

I set up a few lists recently. I didn't want to bog down my server with
accumulated messages and attachments, so I disabled archiving. People are
sending attachments, but the files are not coming across in the email, they
are apparently getting stored on my server with a link.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/msword
Size: 27136 bytes
Desc: not available

I tried to find the attachments using ssh, and could not find them.

My mailman install is apparently in /var/mailman

Is there some reason why it is not just forwarding the attachments directly
to the sender? Can this option be set?

Where are these attachments being stored, and can I manually delete them?

Thanks
dan