[Mailman-Users] Announce Only

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Sat Apr 17 22:03:10 CEST 2004

--On Saturday, April 17, 2004 11:18 AM +0100 Paul Reilly <pareilly at tcd.ie>
wrote:

> Well people click it, (thinking thats the way to create a new list),
> get an error, and then think it's not working, so call our helpdesk
> saying there's an error. Even though there's not. There's just no way
> to turn off this 'feature' if you don't use it. (except by going backwards
> to an older version of Mailman, or by using another MLM).

To which I reply:

Make that "There's just no way to turn off this 'feature' that's acceptable
to me."  You've got the source -- change it however you like.

--
Steve Burling                                    <mailto:srb at umich.edu>
University of Michigan, ICPSR                    Voice: +1 734 615.3779