[Mailman-Users] New install on virtual server -- and TWIG is fullof MSQL errors

Karl R. Balsmeier karl at sfdata.net
Sat Apr 17 06:10:02 CEST 2004

Check the error logs & send info, it's probably related.  I know for
instance if I try to throw "plone" onto a box i've already got MM
installed on, that my Python 2.1 will be mangled by the older Python
version 'plone' uses.

Your TWIG may have suffered a similar fate.  Try and get some debug info
or error log output...

-BTW, I am trying to run mailman on an openbsd box, -what MTA are you
using with it on FreeBSD?  I've got my MTA [exim] talking to the proper
mail hub, but still not getting through after solving a local-part
error...  Curious if you have pointers vis-a-vis mm_cfg.py example, and
/etc/exim/configure example...  I have a few vdomains i hadn't gotten
around to redploying, considering freebsd node...

-krb