[Mailman-Users] Rebroadcast Welcome message?

John McDermon jcm at UCLAlumni.net
Fri Apr 16 21:13:36 CEST 2004

I set up a list using bulk subscription for around 50 users.
Unfortunately, the list was a bit messed up (I named it the same as an
existing alias in /etc/aliases) so the members never got the "Welcome!"
message with their passwords.

Is there a way to rebroadcast the welcome message to all the currently
subscribed list members?

I searched the FAQs and online docs, but didn't see anything.

TIA,
--John

     Usenet signature, November 1987
     —Henry Spencer