[Mailman-Users] open list

Sorin Marti mas at semafor.ch
Fri Apr 16 15:39:30 CEST 2004

Nélson Jorge Teixeira de Brito wrote:
> Hi Sorin,
> Thank you for you reply. In fact i want to allow non-members to post to the list, i have a problem with the web inteface cgi scripts are not running due to a perms error that i can't solve... can you please tell me the variable that i have to change in order to allow non-members to post?
> Thank you very much.
> Regards, nb

No sorry, I can't. I am very new to the whole mailman stuff and just got
familiar with the web interface. I also had permission problems and
solved them by reinstalling mailman and having a look at some FAQs.

If you want a very dirty hack, just change the file permissions und do
your changes immediatly. I would *NOT* recommend that...

  Sorry but I really don't know this variable
    Sorin