[Mailman-Users] changes to mailman/var/lists/list/en/custom.html not taking

Thomas M. Parris parris at isciences.com
Thu Apr 15 23:50:09 CEST 2004

Dear mailman'ers

Great product.

I've run into a minor snafu that I'm hoping someone can help me out with.
I've been working on customizing the public html pages for one of my lists.
I've succesfully changed the html for the "general list infomraiton page"
and the "subscribe results page."  I've also changed the html for the "user
specific options page."  However, when I load this page, I still see the
"out of the box" code.

I've looked in mailman/var/lists/<list>/en and found the listinfo.html,
options.html, and subscribe.html templates.  These templates all reflect my
changes through the list managers interface.

Any pointers to what I've done wrong, or needs additional attention would be
greatly appreciated.

-- Tom