[Mailman-Users] How to approve a message

Yves Dorfsman yves at zioup.com
Tue Apr 13 04:39:01 CEST 2004

How does one approve a message ?

On one of my list, when a non-member sends a message I get this:

of the body of the reply.

For the ones I want to be discarded, I simply reply, and sure enough it
discards the message. But no combination of "Approved: something" I
have sent back makes it accept the message.

Any idea ?

Thanks,

Yves.
----