[Mailman-Users] A very basic question

Agrevet at aol.com Agrevet at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 13:35:53 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am just familiarizing myself with Mailman since our unprotected list
accounts are so easily infected with worms lately.  I see how to set up a list, and
have successfully done so.

Here is my question:  Does Mailman ONLY work for lists?  Is there any way to
configure individual email aliases in Mailman (the point being that the
aliases would have the same kind of protection as the list aliases)?  The only other
option I know of to a basic email alias feature is to create a POP account.
I am just wondering if there is any way to treat an email alias for one
person, which could be mailed to anyone (not always the same list), in Mailman?
Does this make sense?

Thank you,
Alice Grevet
FAWCO Webwoman