[Mailman-Users] Moderation not happening.

Steve Mallett steve at fooworks.com
Thu Apr 8 03:39:21 CEST 2004

Hi folks,

I just installed mailman this aft.

Everything appears to be working well, people can subscribe, I can use
the web interface, mail is sent to newly created lists, but I have one
problem...

Whenever "Action to take for postings from non-members for which no
explicit action is defined." is set to discard, reject or hold
non-member can still send msgs to the list.

Same goes for members who are listed as "mod" and checking yes for
moderation of member posts.

I have a moderator listed & have followed the instruction here
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.011.htp as
far as I can tell to the letter.

When refreshing the privacy -> Sender Filtering pages the changes made
show up so the file is writable.

Any guesses why this one option would be giving me trouble?
--
Steve Mallett
http://steve.osdir.com