[Mailman-Users] I'm BEGGING for help here

Richard Barrett r.barrett at ftel.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 23:50:06 CEST 2004

Paul

You are asserting that your tests show some problem exists but from a
quick look at it, the code concerned is not obviously defective.

Regarding your first problem; without an example input message, the
corresponding output message with one list configuration and the output
message with the other list configuration that demonstrate the fault it
is difficult to see how to help identify the source of the problem you
believe you are seeing.

Same comment regarding your second problem.

Why not post a bug report on sourceforge and attach a .tar.gz
containing the test case messages that demonstrate the fault you
believe exists.  Some kind soul might then be able to help identify and
correct the problem you assert exists.

Richard