[Mailman-Users] Command line interface to "mod" and "nomail" bits?

Gary Algier gaa at ulticom.com
Tue Apr 6 21:36:31 CEST 2004

Is there a command line interface to get and set the per-user bits?

In particular, I need to access the "Mod" and "Nomail" bits.

I use sync_members to syncronize some lists with our LDAP server
and I don't want to have to set these bits via a browser after
the fact.

--
Gary Algier, WB2FWZ          gaa at ulticom.com             +1 856 787 2758
Ulticom Inc., 1020 Briggs Rd, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054      Fax:+1 856 866 2033

Nielsen's First Law of Computer Manuals:
     People don't read documentation voluntarily.