[Mailman-Users] Mailman - version 2.0.13

texas critter texascritter at ditb.net
Mon Apr 5 17:15:15 CEST 2004

My cats watched as td wrote:

> Our company uses Mailman version 2.0.13.
>
> The problem I have with this software is that, you have to search
> sometimes for a long time, to find the users in the lists, who
> wants to unsubscribe.

v2.1.*  has both a mass subscribe and mass unsubscribe features.  And the
member listing has a search function to easily find members and the list of
members is accessible by clicking on a letter of the alphabet to find all
members starting with "s" or whatever.

> Or is it recommended to upgrade...and if so, does the existing
> mailing come in danger ??

I haven't personally done an upgrade, I use cPanel which automatically
upgrades and all my lists were upgraded with no problem.  I suggest looking
in the Mailman documentation and FAQ for more details on how to upgrade.

hth,
texas critter

--
EL-M FAQ: http://www.emaillist-managers.com/