[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] How to remove X-Confirm-Reading requests from mail headers distributed by Mailman?

Andrzej Kasperowicz andyk at spunge.org
Sun Apr 4 18:44:33 CEST 2004

> If you want something done, and there isn't anyone who has the time,
> skills or inclination to do it for you, then you either knuckle down and

And how could I know that there isn't anyone, huh?

> do it yourself, or forget about it. You don't keep hounding someone else
> to do it.

You are rude. Look what you've just written. You seem to have contempt
for users of the program, and that's a very bad thing. Is the mailman for
the users or the users for the mailman? There are developers, and users,
users can make their wishlist, and developers could see what they can do.
If someone can do a patch himself, that's good, but if someone cannot,
then telling him to shut up, because he cannot do it himself is just rude
and silly.

ak