[Mailman-Users] list archives settings

Michael Hubbard michael at offroadgeek.com
Sun Apr 4 01:59:57 CEST 2004

Hi all,

So I've been having some issues with a recently migrated list, where
when I would try to view the list archives
(http://www.sitename.com/pipermail/listname/), it wasn't reflecting any
messages since the move (from one server to another).  I was checking
the Archiving Options settings, and I apparently had the "new archive
volume should be started" to daily.  Which is why I see the following
in the /archives/private/ directory:

2004-March
2004-March.txt
2004-March.txt.gz
20040321
20040321.txt
20040321.txt.gz
20040322
20040322.txt
20040322.txt.gz

Now that I've changed the setting to monthly, I'm wondering how I can
get the daily volumes to be changed to monthly and actually show up in
the archives list.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

michael