[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] How to remove X-Confirm-Reading requests from mail headers distributed by Mailman?

Lloyd F. Tennison lloyd_tennison at whoever.com
Sat Apr 3 04:57:55 CEST 2004

What makes you think it is Mailman?  It does not exist on any of my
lists, nor does it exist on the lists I receive from others - including
this list.  (View this source.) Check you MTA.  Maybe that is what is
doing it.  If Mailman is doing it it is somewhere not mentioned in the
documentation and does not do it in all setups.