[Mailman-Users] Setting up mailman for the first time

Oklahoma Information Technologies Group cmoon at oitgroup.com
Fri Apr 2 17:53:48 CEST 2004

The following may seem unorthodox but it is my current configuration.  I am
using an M$ Exchange Server for my MTA behind a Redhat Router/Firewall.  My
mailman installation resides on this same RH router/firewall.  I want to
configure mailman to send and receive the messages via the Exchange Server.
I am assuming I need to create a mailbox for the
mailman-mylist at mydomain.com.  Beyond that, I need help directing mailman to
send and receive through the Exchange account.

charlesMOON
Oklahoma IT Group
Edmond, OK
Tel: 405.340.5847
http://www.oitgroup.com
mailto:cmoon at oitgroup.com

 Day, Evening, Night, Weekend On-Site Service
 at the same fair & competitive rate.