[Mailman-Users] List of All Subscribers

Rob Day rday at tsl.state.tx.us
Tue Sep 30 22:59:22 CEST 2003

My organization recently switched from Majordomo to Mailman. We are *very*
happy with the change to say the least.
One of my list owners needs to get a list of all subscribers for a
particular list and she needs to do this frequently. She does not have shell
access to the box running Mailman. With Majordomo it was a simple matter of
sending Majordomo the "who" command. Is there something comparable in
Mailman? The web interface doesn't solve the problem because it doesn't show
all subscribers at once.
I was about to set up a cron job to email her the list of subscribers
weekly, but I thought I'd check with this list first. Is there a Mailman
equivalent for the Majordomo command "who"? Thanks.
-Rob