[Mailman-Users] Removing Header from Digest Lists

Mark T. Valites valites at geneseo.edu
Mon Sep 29 15:00:51 CEST 2003

(Please cc me in on reply as I am no longer a list member)

I'm running MailMan 2.1.2 here at my site. Lately, many of my digested
list owners have been whining^hcommenting on how the message header with
information on the list gets inserted into the message text before all the
digested messages & leads list members to think the digest is junk.

I did some quick looking around & wasn't able to find out how to disable
this behavior. Some digging through the archives suggested turning off the
footer for the message, but this didn't work for me either. Is there a
proper way to do this?

Thanks in advance,
-Mark

--