[Mailman-Users] How to enable Header and Footer

Mark Roberts mroberts at dairyweb.com.au
Mon Sep 29 09:12:20 CEST 2003

Is this the correct address for support questions? Otherwise, is there a forum or support list that I can post a question to?
My problem is that email posts sent to my mailing lists do not show the header and footer in the  received email. I have tried mailing with the default setting in non-digest member settings and then with my own text inserted. Is there a switch to enable these?
I am using Mailman 2.0.13-1 on Plesk 6.0.1 (I have tried an upgrade to Mailman 2.1 on a test system but the Plesk system does not allow this to work) Operating system is Redhat 7.3
Can you help?