[Mailman-Users] Login problems / No cookie set

Morten-Christian Bernson mailman_users_subscribed at mortencb.cx
Sun Sep 28 17:23:54 CEST 2003

I have a new server with files copied over from the old server, both
FreeBSD with Apache.

The old list was 1.something, after moving files to the new server I
installed Mailman 2.1.2.

The list itself seems to work as it should (one can mail to it and get
replies, new members can be added with add_members and so on), but the
web-interface is not working at all.

Whenever I try to login, it just shows the same login page again.  I
have tried with different browsers, and the same result.  I have also
tried with Opera with notify on cookies, and it doesn't seem like the
server tries to set any cookie at all.

I have this in my mm_cfg.py:
ALLOW_SITE_ADMIN_COOKIES = Yes
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'our_mail_server'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'the_web_server'

Could anyone point me in any direction as to get Mailman to set
cookies so the webinterface can work again?