[Mailman-Users] Help for a problem with digests

Kevin.L.Teuscher at L-3com.com Kevin.L.Teuscher at L-3com.com
Wed Sep 24 15:51:51 CEST 2003

I am subscribed to a list that uses Mailman and I have requested digest
messages, but the digests are all messed up because the messages run
together as in the following excerpt [note that I have rewritten addresses
and ip for this post]:

----Digest excerpt--------------
> |                       XANSYS - www.xansys.org                      |
> |              List hosted by PADT: www.padtinc.com                  |

^----------------------------------------------------------------------From
Somebody at somwhere.com Mon Sep 22 13:222:19 2003
	by xansys.org (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h8MKMFH6008928
----End of Digest excerpt--------------

As you can see, the "From" line from the next message continues on the last
line of the previous msg.  Because of this problem the digest will only list
say 3 subjects at the top of the digest, when in reality there may be 25
msgs in the digest.

Any suggestions that I can pass on to the list admin?

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Teuscher
L-3 Communications