[Mailman-Users] moderator not allowed to post?

David Morgado david.nospam at netcabo.pt
Wed Sep 24 00:54:56 CEST 2003

That is in the thread I started (announce-only list Howto)
But here it is case you missed it:
 From john DeCarlo:

(..) Approved header is:  Approved: <password> So you need to set up
passwords for the moderators and/or the list.
And whether you can add the line as a header or whether you have to make
it the first line of text in your message is dependent on the email
client (MUA) that you are using.