[Mailman-Users] Mailman & CPanel?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue Sep 23 04:42:54 CEST 2003

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 06:28  PM, Paul H Byerly wrote:

>  Am I correct in assuming that the problem is with the CPanel
> interface with Mailman

No. All we really know is that Cpanel isn't working on one specific
ISP. Whether that's CPanel's fault or the ISP's fault, or smoe other
factor, we don't know, and we shouldn't assume. All we do know is that
the Mailman crew isn't involved with CPanel, so once CPanel takes
Mailman builds a tool to support it, we're out of the loop and can't
really help.