[Mailman-Users] Making Announcement Only List

David Morgado david.nospam at netcabo.pt
Mon Sep 22 02:53:36 CEST 2003

 >Also, I recently made some list configuration changes through
 >the cgi-bin admin, now the list doesn't show up under the list of
 >mailing lists. How can I rectify this situation?

In mailman 2.1.2 I have:

In *Privacy options:*
Advertise this list when people ask what lists are on this machine?
Set it to yes
(Edit *advertised*)
<http://gjuv.net.dhis.org/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/cejota/?VARHELP=privacy/subscribing/advertised>

I don't know about 2.0.13 but this should help you to get there.