[Mailman-Users] announce-only list Howto

David Morgado david.nospam at netcabo.pt
Mon Sep 22 02:44:24 CEST 2003

I'm sorry perhaps I miss understood the FAQ where it says:
(http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?query=announce&querytype=simple&casefold=yes&req=search)
(...)
How to post to the announcement list:

  (...) A more secure alternative is for your
  approved posters to add an Approved header to their postings as a
  header, or as the first line of the post).

I mean how do I configure mailman to auto aprove a mail to the
announce-only list, so that any message with "an Approved header" (as
stated in the FAQ) is not held for approval.
Well is this possible, how do I do it with mailman 2.1.2? mailman
2.1.2-7 (debian sarge)

Thanks