[Mailman-Users] Please help...

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Tue Sep 16 01:47:44 CEST 2003

Hi,

I posted a question earlier today about how to
convert/import existing mailing lists into mailman... and
also about using courier mta... can someone help me out?

I use the courier mta and was wondering if there are any
existing scripts to adapt to mailman to work with courier?

Can I create new lists off the web interface and have it
automatically work with courier?

Also, how do I "port" users from other lists into mailman? I
have a number of existing mailing lists that I wanted to
move over to mailman. Can I simply import a file containing
member addresses?

Thanks
Ricardo