[Mailman-Users] Configuring Precedence

Brandon Joseph Adams bja at illinois.dyndns.org
Sat Sep 13 00:56:19 CEST 2003

Is there any option somewhere to configure what Mailman sets in the
Precedence header? By default on Mandrake 9.1 (Mailman 2.0.x) it sets
to get it in the bulk/junk mail folders. The bulk mail gets dumped
regularly and thus many users don't see the mail.

If there isn't a configuration option, where would I go about changing
it in the source code? I grepped for precedence and found something in
MailCommandHandler.py but it looks like its only logic dealing with
recursion in mailing lists (ie the precedence is already set).

Any help/hints would be greatly appreciated!

--
Brandon Joseph Adams <bja at illinois.dyndns.org>