[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.2 rpm for RH 7.3

Steven Murphy list at pfohlsolutions.com
Thu Sep 11 20:19:42 CEST 2003

Mailman users,

I'm in the process of writing documentation geared to newbie's looking to
install an all-in-one server with RH 7.3 as the base. You can find more at
www.pfohlsolutions.com/projects/server/. I wanted the latest version of
Mailman so I packaged the rpm to work with a standard install of RH 7.3. It
should work with all 7.x version but I have not tested that yet. I've made
it and the src rpm available for anyone who wants it at the site listed
above.

Updates include:
 - Works with a default RH 7.3 install (standard perquisites)
 - Puts httpd-mailman.conf in /etc/httpd/conf instead of conf.d
 - Additional documentation for integrating with Postfix and Postfix style
virtual domains

The document (README.POSTFIX.SM) can be found with the others in
/usr/share/doc/mailman-2.1.2-2/

I've only been working on the documentation for a week so no flaming please.
Suggestions and/or questions are welcome.

Sincerely,
Steve Murphy