[Mailman-Users] Error with qrunner

Patrick Atlas patrick.atlas at mg-france.fr
Tue Sep 9 15:36:10 CEST 2003

I don't usually use cvs but I assume that :

         refused = e.recipients
     # MTA not responding, or other socket problems, or any other kind of
     # SMTPException.  In that case, nothing got delivered
-    except (socket.error, smtplib.SMTPException), e:
+    except (socket.error, smtplib.SMTPException, IOError), e:
         # BAW: should this be configurable?
         syslog('smtp', 'All recipients refused: %s', e)
         # If the exception had an associated error code, use it, otherwise,

means that I must write this piece of code:

         refused = e.recipients
     # MTA not responding, or other socket problems, or any other kind of
     # SMTPException.  In that case, nothing got delivered
        except (socket.error, smtplib.SMTPException, IOError), e:
         # BAW: should this be configurable?
         syslog('smtp', 'All recipients refused: %s', e)
         # If the exception had an associated error code, use it, otherwise,

If so, I already have this code written in
mailman/Mailman/Handlers/SMTPDirect.py

Any other idea?

Patrick Atlas