[Mailman-Users] mailman erroneously sends pending requests - possible bug

admin admin2 at enabled.com
Tue Sep 9 01:13:46 CEST 2003

OS:  FreeBSD 4.8
Mailman:  mailman-2.01

Hi there,

mailman can erroneously send messages that should be held to the list itself.
 if the pending requests are received while the qrunner process is down.  when
I restarted the qrunner and it mailed a message that should have been
considered or previously was consdered for pending administrative intervention.

Let me know if i need to supply more details.

is this fixed in later versions - is this problem known?  where can I check
this type of stuff on my own.

- Noah