[Mailman-Users] and a message to root from output cron job

javier javier.romero at cedex.es
Fri Oct 31 12:04:08 CET 2003

Thank you Richard. When i've changed the "if" sentence four or six
messages to the locked list was received inmediatly. It's first time
that i don't need to remove the list and create again to continueing
receiving messages... very nice :-D
Maybe this is the solution, because now one machine-list is working and
got locked too, so i'll probe this with the two machines working
together and writting into the same /lists and /archives nfs mounts...
Do you think this is posible, Richard?? thanks

--
Javier Romero Casado
  tel.913357274