[Mailman-Users] Re: AOL issue

Will Froning wfroning at pacific.edu
Wed Oct 29 20:33:19 CET 2003

Just saw this today.  May not be related, but still something to be aware of.

220-America Online (AOL) and its affiliated companies do not
220-     authorize the use of its proprietary computers and computer
220-     networks to accept, transmit, or distribute unsolicited bulk
220-     e-mail sent from the internet.  Effective immediately:  AOL
220-     may no longer accept connections from IP addresses which
220      have no reverse-DNS (PTR record) assigned.

Will

--
Will Froning
Unix Sys. Admin.