[Mailman-Users] bugs in Mailman 2.1.3, one critical for private mailists

Dan Phillips dhphllps at memphis.edu
Wed Oct 29 18:35:19 CET 2003

On Wednesday, October 29, 2003, at 11:18 AM, Pablo Chamorro C. wrote:
> I found that Mailman 2.1.3 has a serious bug, accessing to the private
> mailman archives and the membership options page, when a user changes
> his
> password. The web authentication simply fails.
>
> The other bug is this: the email command 'set delivery' (on/off)
> doesn't
> work.
>
> Please, read the complete bugs report at:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-developers%40python.org/
> msg06638.html
>
> Some idea?. Thanks in advance,

I am unable to to reproduce those problems. Is this a new update to
2.1.3 from a 2.0.x version? If so, then the problem is most likely the
users in question need to clear all old mailman cookies from their
browsers before the 2.1.x web interface will work. Is this is not the
case, then I have no idea :-)

DP