[Mailman-Users] messages approved

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 29 16:43:31 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 00:18, Oscar E. Cabeza wrote:
> Hi.  I'm having trouble finding the setting to set whether the messages are to
> be approved or not. I'm using Mailman 2.1.2  Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks a million.
>
> Oscar

That functionality is in multiple places, but if you want *all* messages
to be moderated, then look under Membership Management and toggle the
Moderate bit for every member of the list (there is a radio button that
will toggle the whole list).

Other than that look in the Privacy Option pages for various other
Moderation criteria.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes