[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Debian

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 29 16:40:29 CET 2003

I'm not a Debian guru, but I imagine that the reason 2.1.3 is not
available on stable is that it simply has not been out long enough.
Also, version 2.1.3 requires a relatively modern version of Python on
the server.

The real question to ask the Debian guru's is: why aren't they using
version 2.0.13! Version 2.0.11 has some known bugs.

Jon Carnes