[Mailman-Users] can anyone help me ?

Zaw Min friendly_43210 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 23:04:46 CEST 2003

Hi..i'm new to Mailman and kinda stuck here ...wondering if any one out there can give me some suggestion. I'm running Mailman 2.1.2 on Redhat 9. I installed it ..went perfectly...my email server is on another Redhat 8 box, Mailman folder is shared through NFS so mailserver can inject the mails to the list.

Everything was fine until my mailman server crash(actually x windows froze so reboot). Before that i can send email to the list and everyone received email ..ppl can send email to the list and works just the way i wanted. Now (after reboot) i can still send email to the list but only ppl in my organization can receive email. my list is list at mycompany.org and when i send email to that list all ppl with *@mycompany.org receive the mail but not other addresses. i have some addresses in the list with yahoo and hotmail and some other isp. anyone know what might be the probelem ? and where and what should I check ?
Thanks in advance for all help !