[Mailman-Users] /root/6lcnGM: Permission denied

Timothy Brooks tim at IntegraStrategic.com
Mon Oct 20 23:32:15 CEST 2003

For some reason, when half the people on my list send a message to the
list, it comes through like this:

/root/6lcnGM: Permission denied

The characters after /root/ are different each time.  This has only begun
with the implementation of the new filtering controls, and it seems to be
affecting only people using a Web mail client.

The latest version of Mailman appears to be buggy, but I cannot tell.  Has
anyone else had this error?

Tim

Integra Strategic Technologies Consulting, LLC
164 Middle Street, Suite 2
Portland, Maine 04101
207.871-8008
http://www.IntegraStrategic.com . tim at IntegraStrategic.com